|Dateline: 2009 Conceptual Update
This page will attempt to list new
materials as they become available as
well as dated materials of special
interest. Therefore, the contents of
this page will change often and will
include separate contents and
Navigation Links See Below
|1) September 22, 2000 Washington Times article U.S.
President Bill Clinton. Pope John Paul - President Clinton and
the Pope both publicly apologized for the Atlantic slave trade
acknowledging it as the most brutal crime man has ever
committed against man. The U. N. Report was five (5) years
late, due earlier in 1995, no explanation was given for the
five-year delay in the completion and submission of the report -
and now July 10, 2008 The American Medical Association
Apologizes to African Americans for White Supremacy Racism.
What's going on; history informs us of their past
heinous lies and the nature of their barbaric
|2) United Nations - See The Dakar Declaration:
Dakar, Senegal 22—24 January 2001 KWHSDB
According to Jacob H. Carruthers
author "Intellectual Warfare" page: #
26: "The one flaw in the Ancient
African World View which may have
persisted even into present times seems
to be the inability of African wisdom to
account for the basic psychological
nature of the Eurasian--Caucasian:
albeit seldom mentioned but variously
known as the "White Problem".
|Dr. Bobby E. Wright, Ph.D. of Chicago,
addresses the "White Problem" from a clinical diagnostic
point of view. Fantastic Little Booklet - Giant of A Man!
|Truths and Consequences
Go To The Deep Well of Our Ancient Ancestors
For Your Convenience Try The Links Below
|Mega Trends, Power Shifts and Tipping Points that are reshaping the
New Flat World We've Inherited.
The Real Question Is...
"Are You Conscious or Just Pretending?"
|• Afrika Light of The World
• ASG.com Talkin Note Book (8 Links)
• Change The World Print and Share With Four Friends
• “Emerging Profiles”
• Gargoyles Grimalhin Fairies Ghouls Witches Wizards IN DEPTH REPORT
• History Is A Time Dimension
• Ignorance and Poverty Kills
• Is Decadence The New Norm - or Is The Sky Falling?
• Obama Powell Woods Julian Marshall
• Oracle of Tehuti The Orb of Truth (The 97.4 Carat Jewel)
• Please Take It Personally
• Proactive Make The Connection: Think It Through
• Proactive Opportunities
Twelve Quality Key Professionals
• The Basic History of The World According To Hosea Easton 1837
• The Harlem Renaissance Continues New Beginnings
• The Super Importance of Knowledge Why People of Color Should Study History Specifically
• University Without Walls
• Words, Ideas and Images we Can Live With This Season
• Worlds Most Influential People of Color Emerging Profiles
|Global Realities of Previous Generations Play-Into 21st Century and Beyond
"International Truths with Consequences"
|Russia and China vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution on Friday which would have
imposed an arms embargo against Zimbabwe and financial and travel sanctions on President Robert
Mutable and other key leaders of the country's ruling party.
The resolution was proposed by the United States and backed by eight other countries, including
Burkina Faso and European members of the council. South Africa, Libya and Vietnam joined Russia
and China in voting against it. Indonesia abstained. Speaking to UN correspondents after the vote on
Friday, Zalmay Khalilzad, the U.S. permanent representative to the UN, launched an attack on South
Africa's President Thabo Mbeki, charging him with "actions that appear to be protecting Mr Mutable
[Since forced to resign office; he stepped down peacefully].
3) Iran: probably with the help of every country except the U.S. and the U.K; now has medium
range missile capabilities soon to be nuclear capable. Thanks to China-Russian technology; Nigeria
has Chinese made F-7 Jet Fighters and is training pilots; Israel, North Korea, India and Pakistan are
nuclear capable; Japan is building up its' military for world wide deployment. South Africa, Arabia
and Egypt are the strongest military forces in Africa today. China has the largest Air Force in The
world. Nearly the exact conditions that produced World War II are present today and the Cold War
is supposed to be all over. [Only the names have been changed to protect the poor and ignorant.]
4) Countries exporting oil are most powerful players in the new global economic chess game.
5) The Apple Computer and Microsoft stories; nothing to everything overnight riches is true...
Gotta be smart at something... What are you waiting for? However, it's easier to make 150 million
than it is to keep it! Tough Times!
To be uneducated is to be poor and die early in life. Ignorance and Poverty Kills.
|Recommendations: Choose A Link Below